Friday, June 01, 2007

Wholesale Order Delivered

I've heard that Blogger is a bit more flexible than some other options, so I thought I'd start this to talk about what I'm making and posting on my etsy site and see what happens.


I just heard from the buyer of my first wholesale order and she said my package arrived safely and she loves it! I sent her two puzzle balls and 30 of my button magnets. Here are the puzzle balls I sent to her.




She's gonna see what kind of interest they get in her shop, but since she really likes them, I think they'll sell. I'd better get busy making more. I'll take some pictures of the one I'm working on now and try to remember to post pictures of my projects in progress.

Another idea I've been working on is for ACEO's, but I'll save that for another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment