Tuesday, January 06, 2009

I've Been Tagged...again....

Somehow I keep getting tagged by other bloggers! I know these questions can be fun, but I have a tendency to procrastinate and forget to do them (I think I still owe a couple of Blog Awards...I have note I wrote myself about them somewhere around here...). So this time I decided I'd better take care of this right now, before I forget.

This time I'm supposed to name five addictions, then name five more people to tag, so here goes:

1. I'm addicted to "All My Children". I've been watching it since the first year it came on the air, with breaks for school and jobs in the days before vcr's, of course. It's a nice break from reality in the middle of my day and it's turned into a nice way to make new friends online, too. By the way, you can find some of the actors from "All My Children" in a new web series called "Imaginary Bitches". It's written by Andrew Miller and starring Eden Riegel, Elizabeth Hendrickson and some other familiar faces from TV. It's gotten some great attention from the press, including raves from People Magazine and TV Guide. Better yet, go to their YouTube channel and watch all the webisodes for yourself and if you enjoy it as much as I do, subscribe and share it with your friends.

2. Apparently, I'm addicted to staying up late. We moved to Maryland almost ten years ago but I think my body is still on Texas time.

3. I think I'm addicted to Sprite. I used to be addicted to Dr. Pepper but I kicked that during my last pregnancy. But a couple of years ago I started drinking Sprite and it's become a habit.

4. I guess I'm addicted to the internet, too, because I sure do feel disconnected when our broadband connection goes down.

5. I'm addicted to TV, too. I keep it on all day, though it's usually just background noise while I'm making things for my Etsy Shop.


Now, here are the lucky people I'm tagging this time:

Star Walker Boutique

CrazySocks830

Magnifique

Ms Angie's Place

Skyline Candle Company

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for tagging me. :) I don't have any followers yet, but I now follow you. :)

    ReplyDelete