Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Frustration



I can blog today.

I would have had a hard time doing that yesterday or the day before because my cable internet service was out. That's two days. I've had glitches in my service before but that's the longest it's been down since the last time a hurricane came through here.

I was not a happy camper.

I couldn't check on my Etsy shop or my Zazzle shop to answer customer inquiries or list anything new. I couldn't do any of the usual things I do online. Keep in mind that I'm usually at home without a car all day and the internet is my link to the world.

So today, Broadstripe, I salute you with the above photo of a button, made from a recycled vintage magazine, that I have for sale in my Etsy shop.

I call it "Frustration."

No comments:

Post a Comment