Saturday, November 29, 2008

Merry Christmas, Darling!

With Thanksgiving becoming a memory we can now officially turn our eyes toward Christmas. I've been wallowing in Christmas for weeks now, working on a large order for my Mini-Puzzle Ball Christmas Ornaments.

Here's another series of projects I've been working on. These are just right for using as tags on your presents, adding to your package's ribbons as decorations, include them with your Christmas cards, or pin one to your lapel to make someone smile. These are a few I've come up with so far, but if you have other ideas, feel free to leave a comment or send me a convo on Etsy if you'd like to order Custom Christmas Buttons this year.







3 comments:

  1. I LOVE them, very, very cute! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. ♫♫♪♫ "it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!" ♫♫♪♫

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes it is ...beginning to look a lot like christmas. Ev'rywhere you go;
    Take a look in the five-and-ten, glistening once again
    With candy canes and silver lanes aglow.
    merry christmas darling.

    brillant

    ReplyDelete