Monday, August 25, 2008

Custom Buttons

I've been staying busy with custom button orders lately and I love doing those. Sometimes a customer will give me their artwork ready to go and sometimes I'll adapt their shop's banner to a 1 inch buttons (pin-back or magnet).

Whether I'm coming up with something original or them or simply adding their shop's url to their art, I love knowing that little samples of my work are going out to their customers literally all over the world.

Here's one of my custom buttons that featured on TheWildfire's blog, "Wax Dribbles and Melt Pools"":



Here's one order that's going in the mail today:

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful buttons Donna!! I love the one with the tree. I wanted to pass this blog award on to you!
    http://rosiescozies.blogspot.com/2008/08/brilliante-weblog.html
    Rosie

    ReplyDelete