Saturday, July 28, 2007

Not Your Ordinary Birthday Card

I've been wanting to write this post for weeks. That's how long ago I picked out my Aunt Becky's birthday card.

Aunt Becky loves ladybugs...and everybody who knows Aunt Becky knows that, so we can't possibly look at a ladybug without thinking of her. So when I was browsing around etsy one day I spotted something that practically screamed at me "BUY ME FOR AUNT BECKY!"

So I did. I wanted to share pictures of it and brag on the wonderful artist who made this as soon as I bought it. But since I'd given Aunt Becky a link to this blog, I thought she might see it before I had a chance to give it to her. I had to wait until after her birthday to do that.

So, here's Aunt Becky's Birthday Card:





The artist also sent along a Thank You card to thank me for my order:





I was so impressed with her work that I added her blog to my favorite blogs listed here. Let me encourage you to visit her blog and you must go see all the wonderful things she has in her etsy shop, Cornerstone Designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment