Saturday, August 16, 2008

Just One More Day....

Just one more day for our Etsybloggers 1st Anniversary Sale!

If you're looking for a unique gift for babies or children, take a closer look at my Puzzle Balls. I sew these by hand (no sewing machine involved) and they're very baby-safe...no hard parts at all, very soft. You can even throw them in the washing machine when they get dirty.

I make larger sizes that make great toys. Because these are actual puzzles that come apart in three pieces, they can even be taken apart and packed flat for travel, then assembled for play once you arrive at your destination. I love doing custom orders, so if you'd be interested in a particular color or fabric, don't hesitate to leave a comment here or send me a convo on Etsy.com.





I make these in smaller sizes to use as Christmas ornaments. These can be great for kids, too, who are often warned not to play with the delicate, breakable ornaments. Give them one of these to put on the tree and they have a special ornament of their own to take down and play with. Kids love showing grown-ups how the puzzle works, too!







3 comments:

  1. those are neat for the tree

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful! I have a few little ones in mind already. Wish I knew about this a few years ago teehee....my lil is now 3.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great for kids of all ages!

    ReplyDelete