Monday, July 23, 2007

EtsyMom Promos

I've been keeping both of my button machines busy making promo items for the EtsyMom Street Team.

I got permission from plainjanedesignz (plainjanedesignz.etsy.com) to adapt the design she did for the banner used by the EtsyMom Yahoo! Group and the EtsyMom Blog and make it fit the round format of a button. Then I made a design of my own using the phrase she had used for that banner. I also adapted the standard orange Etsy button for the EtsyMom group.

Now I have several options posted in my etsy shop. I have 1 inch buttons with pin backs and with magnets. I have 2 1/4" buttons as keychains and magnets, too. And I have these grouped by style and also in mixed sets and the 2 1/4 inch magnets are sold individually.

Now I'm toying with the idea of making some 2 1/4 inch pocket mirrors, too, but I'm waiting to hear from the other moms and see if anybody is interested in those.

When one of the admins of the EtsyMom group suggested that I make these promo buttons I was delighted to give it a try and even more delighted to hear the moms liked what I came up with.





No comments:

Post a Comment